Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Jesus Is The Way

John 14:6; "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me".


Jesus is the one that takes us to God the Father; it is through Jesus that we meet God. God and man are together.

Jesus is truth; there is no deceit where Jesus is concerned. Jesus is perfect and would not give us any false information; we can always rely on Him for the truth.

John 8:32; "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth will set you free". There is only one truth setting people free from sin, destruction, and Satan's control and that is the truth of Jesus Christ. The Holy Spirit helps you find the truth of Jesus in the Word of God.

Jesus is life; He is the one that gives us eternal life. If we want eternal life we have to go through Him, He says "no man cometh unto the Father, but by me". There is NO other way to God. No person or anything else will get you to God and give you eternal life, only Jesus. John 10:9 "I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved..." When we enter through Him we will be saved and have abundant eternal life. Jesus is the only way to salvation, there is no other way.

If you hear anyone saying there is another way you can be certain they are not telling you the truth, please don't be deceived.

May you always know the love, joy, and peace of the Lord!


3 comments:

Debi said...

I am so glad that I know the One true way to God, the Father! I love each of the Scriptures your quoted today! Thank you for the encouragement!

Jenifer Metzger said...

There is ONLY one true way...Through the Son! Great post!

Kandi said...

No one comes to the Father except through me. Glory to God, for all He has done. Blessings to you Deane.