Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Just wanted to wish everyone a HAPPY THANKSGIVING and praying your day will be an awesome day.

Remember to give the Lord praise for your life and what He is doing in your life. I always thank and praise Him for my life and what He is doing in my life. There is nothing I could or can do if it weren't for Him. He is an awesome God. He is with me every single minute of the day and I thank Him for this. I also thank Him for the guidance He gives me, not just today but every day. Isn't it wonderful just knowing He is with us every single minute? When we feel alone it isn't that He has left us but because we have walked away from Him. Hebrews 13:5, tells us that He will never leave nor forsake us. I count on this promise daily. I know He loves me and never wants me to be alone. This is an awesome feeling to have. Could we ask for anything any better than that? I think not.

Anyway I just wanted to wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving.

What are you thankful for not just today but everyday?

2 comments:

Dave said...

I can't type fast enough to say all the things I am thankful far but #1 is for my salvation, my beautiful wife, and all my family thanks for reminding to just set back and count all my many BLESSINGS.

Jenifer Metzger said...

I am thankful for my salvation, my family, my home, food, the promise of Heaven and so much more. God is so faith ful to us.